Dear Gentle Reader,
It was a very busy weekend. As usual, the week days are slow for me, since I have to work. But the weekends are my favorite time. This past weekend was lucky for me, since we got an extra day. I got of Lots done.
1. Plant Something: Tons. See here.
2. Harvest Something: nothing
3. Preserve Something: nothing again
4. Waste Not: well, I used up an awful lot of old leaves and rotting straw I had lying around to make my new garden bed. But, nothing else.
5. Want Not: Worked on making more sourdough bread. I am starting go get a routine, with feeding the starter, and incubating the dough in a warm oven (too speed things up).
6. Build Community Food Systems: nothing
7. Eat the Food: the bread from #5
How did you do?